jueves, 12 de marzo de 2015

Who is Kerly?





My full name is Kerly Marcela Torres Vera, I am 26 years old but I am married and have a son, I am averege weight and heavy, I have short and dark brown hair. My birthday is on December 1st as Woody Allen and Pablo Escobar, I think that zodiacal signs can really define to people. My zodiacal sign is Sagittarius, the symbol for this sign is a centaur, I am half humane, half animal! I will be the most lovely person but if you do something bad to me, is another story. I am intelligent but sometimes I make a big mistakes. I am fanatic of Emelec football club. I like singing but I am an amateur, I always listen to music and as everybody know, I love Verde 70, but I like help to my friend Jhonatan Luna, he is a singer, I am very outgoing so I was the president of his fan club, I made many friends and met famous people. I like reading and writing, making this task I find my old blog, I believe that I can write it again.





2 comentarios: