miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

My abilities

Hello,



My name is Kerly, today you will know my abilities.
I am 26, I am an adult but I can play as a child, I have a son,
he is my partner for play, he need that.

My profession is nursing, I can help people to recover your health, I can administer medication, take the vital signs for to give information to medical personal about the state of a patient , help in surgeries and I can give emotional support, that is very important.
My favorite place is Salinas, I can swim but I can't get sun because my skin is sensitive.
I have many hobbies, but sing is my favorite, yes! I can sing, at the high school I had a rockband, its name was "Virus X", I was the vocalist, thanks to this I can be brave to public speaking, but in a house move I lost those memories, I felt very sad. 
I can cook, but I like make pastries. I can't cook Ecuadorian food, "caldo de bola" is very complicated


Well, now you know some of my abilities, I want to know yours.


Bye.









1 comentario: