miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015
"MIS ADORABLES ENTENADOS"
This is an Ecuadorian tv show about a family funny and dysfunctional. My favorite personage was "Felipito", he is pretentious even if he and his family is poor, he believes that he is wealthy. His father's name is Angel, he is womanizer but his wife care of his four sons.
Felipe has three brothers, their names are Pablo, Rosendo and Stacy. They have a different mother for each one but they have a stepmother sweetie, her name is Lupita. Pablo is the oldest brother of Felipe, he is serious and aggressive, because he can't get job. The Felipe's youngest brother is Stacy, he is ingenuous but he has a "machete" to defend himself. All families need a doctor, in this family his name is Rosendo, he is very inteligent, he study Medicine and always when he comes to house says: "Llegó la alegria del hogar", It is so funny.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
"I get joy from home" It is a well known phrase. I like her famous family.
ResponderEliminar"I get joy from home" It is a well known phrase. I like her famous family.
ResponderEliminarI loved that program.
ResponderEliminar